A little end of winter warmer for one:
- Unsalted butter to taste
- 125ml chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp golden syrup
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice wine
- 1 Tbsp root ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp tomato puree
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 tsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 175g Gressingham Mini Duck Fillets
- Cover the potatoes with water, bring to the boil and cook until soft. Smash with some unsalted butter to desired consistency and set aside.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together, bring to the boil and simmer until the sauce has changed colour, thickened and decreased in volume.
- While the sauce is coming to the boil stir fry the Mini Duck Fillets for 4 minutes until cooked and rest for a couple of minutes.
- To serve use a ramekin to pack and turnout the potato in the centre of the plate. Top with the rested duck fillets and drizzle over the sauce